Job Title: Program Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary range is $35,000 - $45,000 and is commensurate with experience and skills. Plug In America offers a benefits package including partial health insurance coverage, a retirement plan, and a monthly vehicle benefit towards lease or purchase of a plug-in vehicle.
Plug In America (PIA) is looking for a Program Associate to help support the implementation and development of the PIA PlugStar Program, which is the PIA electric vehicle (EV) consumer and dealer engagement program. Our PlugStar Programs address critical market gaps by exposing consumers to EV technologies and the EV lifestyle, informing customers of their options, directing them to qualified retailers, and providing after-sale support.
● Provide logistical and administrative support, including coordinating workshops, preparing agendas, taking meeting notes, and generating reports for clients
● Perform quality assurance review of applications to ensure compliance with program requirements and standards
● Maintain program pipeline and ensure applications are reviewed in a timely manner
● Participate in outreach events on behalf of Plug In America
● Respond to stakeholder inquiries about programs and electric vehicles
● Extremely detail-oriented with solid organizational and problem-solving skills
● Ability to respond to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
● Experience with data entry and working with large datasets
● Ability to create well-formatted and polished documents and materials
● Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
● Ability to independently handle complex assignments, multiple tasks, and changing priorities
● Bachelor’s degree; two or more years of relevant experience in project implementation
● Prior experience working in the automotive, energy and renewables sectors
● Experience using Salesforce or other Customer Relations Management (CRM) software
● Strong Microsoft Excel® and analytical skills, with proven ability to create and modify databases, create and edit functions
● Experience with driving a plug-in vehicle
Plug In America is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with a mission to accelerate the transition to plug-in vehicles powered by clean, affordable, domestic electricity. Our goal is to reduce our nation’s dependence on petroleum, improve public health and reduce climate altering emissions of greenhouse gases. In addition to policy advocacy, we help consumers understand and embrace the benefits of electric driving. To achieve our mission, we provide practical, objective information to help consumers decide whether an electric car is right for their lifestyle and to choose the best plug-in vehicle, equipment and services that meet their needs. As a supporter-driven advocacy group representing the voice of the EV customer globally, Plug In America is uniquely positioned and engaged with a variety of stakeholder and market actors, including state agencies, electric utilities, automakers and auto dealers.
Your application was submitted successfully.